Hi there! I'm starting my own YouTube channel with 75+ free, high-quality video tutorials. I would really appreciate your support, so subscribe now:
Simply Explained is all about taking a complex subject and explaining it in plain English.
- Asymetric encryption
- How does a blockchain work
- Smart contracts
- What is a Bitcoin hard fork?
- Bitcoin's Lightning Network
- IOTA's Tangle Network
- Meltdown & Spectre
- Differential privacy
- ERC20 tokens
- Software & hardware in Falcon 9, Falcon Heavy and Dragon
- Proof-of-Stake (vs. Proof-of-work)
- Hash functions
- IPFS - Interplanetary filesystem
- Blockchains: How can they be used?
- How cookies can track you
This series is being rolled out! New videos will be published regularly.
The Serverless framework allows you to build & deploy auto-scaling functions. It takes care of provisioning all the resources that you need. In this series we'll focus on deploying Lambda functions to AWS (written in node.js)
TypeScript Design Patterns
Design patterns are a collection of solutions to common programming problems. In this series I'll show you how to use some of these patterns in TypeScript.
Great Mac Apps
In this series I will show you some great Mac applications. Apps that have a beautiful design, pack a lot features, are innovative or incredibly useful. These are my personal recommendations.
Get started with AWS Lambda
In this series I'll show you how to use AWS Lambda to create scalable applications. I'll cover topics like creating a function in Node.js, deploying them with automated tools, executing functions with HTTP calls, integrating them with other AWS services and much more!
- First Lambda function in node.js
- Connecting Lambda to API Gateway
- Passing information through API Gateway
- Deploying Lambda functions with Apex
- Using scheduled events to trigger Lambda functions
- Writing data to DynamoDB
- Reading data from DynamoDB tables
- Creating a front-end for Lambda functions
First look at BitBucket Pipelines
This video series offers a first look at Atlassian's new service for BitBucket: Pipelines. I'll show you how the service works, how to run PHPUnit tests, how to use environment variables, how you can deploy to an FTP server and how you can deploy to Amazon S3.
Get started with Jenkins
In these video tutorials I'll show you how to get started with Jenkins, the open source continuous integration & delivery application. I'll cover topics like installing Jenkins, importing git source code, integrating it with BitBucket and much more!
- Installing Jenkins on Ubuntu Server 15.10
- Getting source code from git
- Integrate with BitBucket - build after each commit
- Running PHPUnit tests after each commit
- Integrate with BitBucket Build Status API
- Using environment variables
- Deploying to a FTP server
- Monitor disk usage
- Embeddable build status badges
- Installing a theme
- Integrate with Slack
- Integrate with GitHub - build after each commit
- Private repositories, GitHub and BitBucket