Chatbots are awesome to ask quick questions, but how do you create one yourself? In this course you’ll learn how you can extend the Google Assistant by creating your own “Action on Google”.
The techniques used in this course will also work for other assistants such as Amazon Alexa and Microsoft Cortana.
Your bot will also work on regular chat platforms. Without changing anything you will be able to link up your bot with Facebook Messenger, Skype, Slack, Telegram, Twitter, ...
What you will learn
- How to extend the Google Assistant with your own "Action on Google"
- Build a conversational chatbot with Dialogflow.
- Using Firebase functions to build a scalable (serverless) backend for your bot.
- Integrate with chat platforms such as Messenger, Skype, Slack, Telegram, ...
Before beginning you should have:
- A Google Account to link your bot to the Google Assistant